2015 Jeep Renegade Sport
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Electric Power-Assist Steering
- ■60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat
- ■Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Rear Child Safety Locks
Doggett Ford in Houston, TX treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Subcompact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fun SUVs * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000
* Lots of character; agile handling; plenty of easy-to-use technology features; best-in-class off-road capability for Trailhawk model. Source: Edmunds
* Prepare to tackle nature with the all New Jeep Renegade. A stiff body structure, a responsive steering system and an integrated KONI frequency selective damping front and rear strut system all add up to premium performance. The Renegade combines iconic Jeep styling with a smaller city friendly package. The available My Sky open-air, dual-panel roof features panels that can simply be retracted or removed completely for true open-air driving. Wheel options range from 16 to 18 inch. Renegade offers a host of over 70 active and passive safety and security features as well. The Renegade is available with Two 4x4 systems: Jeep Active Drive on Sport, Latitude and Limited models and Jeep Active Drive Low on Trailhawk models. Both systems feature a rear axle disconnect system that seamlessly switches between Two and four-wheel drive. The system increases efficiency when 4x4 isn’t needed and enhances traction when it is. Every Renegade 4x4 is equipped with available Selec-Terrain traction control. The system allows the driver to tune traction settings for conditions such as snow, sand, mud and exclusive to the Trailhawk model an additional rock setting. The Renegade gives you a choice of Two powerful, fuel efficient engines including a 160hp 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine with 6-speed manual transmission standard to the Sport and Latitude models or a 180hp 2.4L Tigershark Engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission standard on Limited and Trailhawk models. Inside
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Integrated Roof Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.