2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- ■Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- ■Glass, deep-tinted
- ■Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- ■Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
Doggett Ford in Houston, TX treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Sierra’s innovative powertrains and handsome aesthetics should appeal to longtime GMC fans and tempt buyers New to the brand. In just One of many "mine is bigger" battles in the half-ton truck market, the 2014 Sierra’s 12,000-pound max Tow rating is expected to be king – at least for now. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is all New for 2014. It possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, it
- TECH SPECS
6-speaker audio system
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.