2015 Toyota RAV4 Limited
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Engine: 2.5L DOHC 4-Cylinder w/Dual VVT-i
E-PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DEALER ADD OPTIONS.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000
* Roomy interior for people and cargo; strikes a good balance between ride comfort and sure-footed handling. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 RAV4 captures the spirit of freedom that began with the original RAV4, yet breaks New ground in refinement, practicality and technology. The traditionally mounted spare now resides under the cargo floor so that the RAV4 now has a true liftgate, opening up instead of out. Opt for the RAV4 Limited and you'll get a power liftgate with jam protection that even offers height adjustment. From its efficient engine to its New 6-speed automatic transmission and updated suspension, RAV4 is every bit a driver's machine. It's now available with the all-New Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive system. It improves handling by distributing power from front to rear, and manages the vehicle's braking system from side to side for maximum control. RAV4's standard 2.5L engine produces 176hp along with 172 lb.-ft. of torque to make short work of long roads. With the pull of a handle, passengers can recline the rear seatbacks and enjoy the ride. Even with all the leg room offered by RAV4's interior, there's still plenty of room for your gear. In fact, you can stow up to 38.4 cubic feet of cargo with the rear seatbacks in their upright position. You can even fold the second-Row seats in seconds by pulling the handle up and lower the seatbacks to create a wide, flat load space with 73.4 cubic feet of cargo capacity. Optional features now include Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert which provides audible and visual cues when the RAV4 detects oncoming traffic. The available Smart Key fob allows you to lock and unlock the doors and liftgate with One touch and start the vehicle with the push of a button, Display Audio with Navigation and Entune, 11 JBL GreenEdge speakers in seven locations with a subwoofer and amplifier. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
15.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.815 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
900# Maximum Payload
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 2.5L DOHC 4-Cylinder w/Dual VVT-i
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 4,485 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.