2013 Chevrolet Camaro LT
- ■Audio system feature Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- ■Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
E-PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DEALER ADD OPTIONS.
* JD Power Dependability Study, JD Power Initial Quality Study
* Sports Car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2013 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. And for those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro has plenty of show to match its go. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; good V6 fuel economy; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Rearview Vision Camera display integrated into Color Touch Radio
Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.