2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT
- ■Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- ■Differential, limited slip (Included and only available with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- ■Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- ■Rear wheel drive
E-PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DEALER ADD OPTIONS.
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2014 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Whether you’re a 20-something performance enthusiast seeking a Car that boasts loads of power and aggressive looks, or a mid-lifer ready to get your crisis on/relive your youth, the 2014 Camaro offers serious thrills for the money. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; good V6 fuel economy; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Chevrolet Camaro has impressive horsepower and fuel economy, and is a spirited performer that's also practical for everyday use. From the fun convertible models, to the near super-Car performance of the ZL1, there is a Chevy Camaro for just about every taste and budget. Some cars attempt a retro feel that doesn't quite work, but the Camaro's design team nailed the spirit of the original without insulting it. New for 2014, the Camaro has been given exterior design updates, which include a reworking of the front fascia, rear taillights and diffuser. The Camaro now offers five engine choices for 2014. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth®, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up One trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engin
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax and head side-impact, driver and front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Rearview Vision Camera display integrated into Color Touch Radio
Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.