2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco
- ■Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- ■Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner's Handbook for more information.)
- ■Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
Doggett Ford in Houston, TX treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000
* * Excellent fuel economy * Cruze Eco model gets 42 mpg on the highway * Turbo model now available with 6-speed manual transmission * Quiet cabin Source: KBB.com
* Upscale interior design; lively yet efficient turbocharged engine; Eco model's high fuel economy; secure handling; top safety scores; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Aero Performance Package includes lower front grille air shutter, raised front license plate bracket for required states, mid-body aero panels and dealer-installed front fascia air dam (part placed in trunk at plant)
Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are body-color.)
Tires, P215/55R17 all-season, blackwall, Ultra Low rolling resistance
Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.