2015 Ford Escape Titanium
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
- ■Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Rear Collision Warning
E-PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DEALER ADD OPTIONS.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking a compact SUV with great looks, great handling, great fuel economy and great features, the Ford Escape checks off all the boxes. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is One of the leaders in its segment for Gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2015 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5L, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168hp that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost® engine, with an optional 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a Two-wheel drive, the 1.6L gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG hwy, while the 2.0L gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG hwy. The S Trim can only be purchased as a Two-wheel drive but the other Two models give you
- TECH SPECS
15.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.21 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 4,520 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Short And Long Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.