2015 Ford Explorer XLT
- ■Rear Parking Sensors
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Low Tire Pressure Warning
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
Doggett Ford in Houston, TX treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Explorer is a roomy, comfortable, versatile, and more fuel-efficient SUV than its truck-based ancestors, or even modern vehicles like the Chevy Tahoe. If that’s what you need, the Explorer fits the bill. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The all New, bold and dashing 2015 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost® engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, standard on the New Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. There's an Explorer to go wherever you want. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC®. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encounter
- TECH SPECS
18.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
200 Amp Alternator
3.39 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
58-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 6,160 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.