2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- ■Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- ■Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
E-PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DEALER ADD OPTIONS.
* Green Car Journal 2015 Green SUV of the Year
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* The Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV comes closest to having it all: a high-tech and comfortable 5-passenger interior, genuine off-road capability and an array of engine choices. If you take the road less traveled, this is your ride. Source: KBB.com
* Strong and fuel-efficient engine lineup, including diesel V6; upscale interior; plenty of luxury and technology-oriented features; irrefutable off-road ability; outlandish SRT model. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is making praises and setting standards for performance, Best-in-Class Highway Fuel Economy, and precision. A confident and elegant exterior design exudes strength from every angle. Every Grand Cherokee from Laredo to Summit features premium styling treatments including New, modern front grille and fascia treatments, daytime running headlamps, projector fog lamps and capless fuel fillers. The rear of the Grand Cherokee offers large taillamps with signature LED lighting, a large rear aerodynamic spoiler with a sculpted tailgate. Available premium-quality Natura Plus leather is soft and supple with outstanding breathability. Adding to the luxury and comfort are heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats. The rear cargo area in the 2015 Grand Cherokee lets you configure up to 68.3 cubic feet of storage when the rear seat is folded down. Choose from 3 different engines including the New 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 which can attain up to 30hwy mpg, drive up to 730 miles on One tank and Tow up to 7,400lbs. The 3.6L V6 engine features New eight-speed automatic transmission, with paddle-shift steering wheel controls and the New Eco Mode improves fuel e
- TECH SPECS
1160# Maximum Payload
180 Amp Alternator
24.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.45 Rear Axle Ratio
50 State Emissions
700CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Eco Suspension I
Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Steering
Engine Oil Cooler
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 6,500 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension
Short And Long Arm Front Suspension
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.