Next-Generation 2023 Ford Super Duty Unveiled
Ford recently revealed all the details about the next generation of its Super Duty line of heavy duty pickup trucks. The all-new 2023 Ford Super Duty takes things to the next level with more technology and capability than ever before. The new Ford Pro suite of software and services also help to maximize uptime, improve productivity, and lower overall cost of ownership to help both businesses and consumers.
The new Super Duty is aiming to have the most towing capacity, payload capacity, torque, and horsepower of any heavy-duty full-size truck. These amazing stats are thanks to four powerful engine choices, including an all-new standard gasoline 6.8-liter V8, and a new high-output 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel V8.
Some of the biggest advancements come in the way of features and technology designed for making towing easier and safer, giving drivers more confidence on the road. Some of these features include:
- Onboard Scales with a Smart Hitch that can estimate cargo weight in real time, and provide help with trailer tongue weight distribution
- 360-Degree Trailer Camera System, which can provide a bird’s-eye view of your trailer to make maneuvering easier than ever
- Blind Spot Information System for Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck trailers, which extends the blind-spot functionality to the trailer with attachable sensors
- Industry-First Tailgate Down Camera and Tailgate Down Reverse Sensing System, which includes a camera and sensors on the top of the tailgate to help with attaching a gooseneck or fifth-wheel trailer when the tailgate is down
- Trailer Navigation system that plots routes that are able to be safely navigated with your specific trailer dimensions and weight to avoid any potential problems
- Trailer Theft Alert that sends an alert to your phone if anyone attempts to disconnect your trailer when the truck is locked
If you would like more information about the all-new 2023 Ford Super Duty, please contact us today at Doggett Ford or place a custom order for your very own new Super Duty.